Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mental Disorder Quiz Mental Disorder - Depression Or Bipolar?

Mental disorder - depression or bipolar? - mental disorder quiz

I thought I could in the last few months, you are depressed, but then I remembered that I am constantly depressed. Most of the time I feel I can not be happier. What I consider how manic depression, depression is not plain old. I do not know how I say ... In other words, it does not. Has anyone first hand experience with this? If you suffer from mental illness would be useful, or if you have a good reason.

Has anyone of competition by comparing the two, so you can both have a contest? Please do not suggest that competitions have said is a problem after another with answers 1-5 (Very true - not true) because they do not focus on these questions, and I give. Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment