Monday, November 16, 2009

Audio Receiver Bang For Buck Why Does My Yamaha RS-V550 Receiver Shut Off With Load Bangs In Audio?

Why does my Yamaha RS-V550 receiver shut off with load bangs in audio? - audio receiver bang for buck

I connected a Yamaha RS-V550 receiver and my PS3 to see it, Blu-Ray. I had had the system for two years and have no problems. While watching Swordfish my receiver turns off when no load, such as gunshots or explosions.
I thought you assign the two rear speakers through the walls and ceilings with Monster 14 / 4 speaker cables and wall plates speaker InWall Atholon. I checked all the Polaris and they are all correct. All my Klipsch speakers 8 ohms. The need for my receiver ohms.
I do not know if the audio format Blu-ray or something. My decoder does not decode the audio format Blu-ray. The receiver is in "Straight" is a way to direct work in the audio media.
I hope to get good information, I am frustrated and spend a large scale in a new receiver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment