Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What Does Hodgkins Lymphoma Cyst Look Like What Is The Diff Btw The Pain In The Colon And Ovarian Cyst? Ive Had Cancer In The Past And Col Pain Same?

What is the diff btw the pain in the colon and ovarian cyst? Ive had cancer in the past and col pain same? - what does hodgkins lymphoma cyst look like

I had the NHL in my gut and spread to my liver, and the aggressive nature, and I am now in remission for three years. I also have an ovarian cyst, the size of a golf ball or more of my x-ray a year ago, and I can feel it. My oncologist sent me to the gynecologist, but I lost my insurance, so looked for almost a year, I do. I'm afraid, but without insurance, if you see go to the hospital with pain screams that you take.

1 comments:

TheNewGi... said...

Hmm ...

Post a Comment