Saturday, February 20, 2010

Extreme Bloating And Nausea Does Anyone Feel EXTREME Nausea And Bloating Before Period?

Does anyone feel EXTREME nausea and bloating before period? - extreme bloating and nausea

First, I am not pregnant. There is absolutely no way possible to not offer it as a possible solution to my problem.

I know I will get my time soon, because my breasts are swollen and sensitive, I have cramps, and I'm tired and cranky. But this month I had a surprising new PMS symptoms - nausea and swelling. I speak absolutely overwhelming nausea and indigestion, so that they can hardly eat anything without feeling sick the whole room. The light, cramps, nausea with horrible basically me in bed all day. I am also swollen and puffy reeeally, which I'm sure is normal. It was assumed that birth control began immediately after this round, but I do not now - Just Me Right more disgusting?

Does anyone these symptoms? I think my PMS is worsened dramatically: / Is there something wrong with me?

5 comments:

chocolate cake is yummy said...

Hello,

Welcome to my world, I experienced the same thing as reality, only a question of the principal means for PMS ..........

It appears that hold water, eating too much salt? You need at least 64 liters of water per day, try to avoid salt, if you know that your time .....

Try eating small meals ..... I know its hard but you must try ....

Chelated magnesium is to help pms purchased and took seemed ....... help

citracel calcium ... If you buy this buy saying that the tablets are small size of the trail ..... also

Evening primrose oil is also good

Try to eat a banana or drink orange juice

You can use a little gingerand sell in the supermarket on the island of spices is like sugar, ginger or diced, you can suck or you can use ginger pills groceries, your stomach ..... help can buy.

I do not know how the pills, but when in 1990 lol me nausea and depression made me feel like I had PMS all the time, it can be different ..... .

You should have PMS Google has no information on the Web, both in their diet as protein and complex carbohydrates ......

There should also be a high quality multivitamin .......

I hope you feel better

XO

Kaye said...

You're not pregnant. lol. Some women have PMS harder than other women. The symptoms can be in your life. Birth control can help the symptoms, but you talk to your doctor. I would not worry too much attention to its next cycle, and monitoring your symptoms. If you find that you use can not bear, help the pill.

Jessica said...

I do not think it has nothing to do with his time, that sounds like food poisoning. Have you eaten anything different lately?

Jonathan said...

You are probably pregnant

lellooo said...

ohh I know what it means always the same way, zz shortly before my time pain in the @

Post a Comment