Monday, February 1, 2010

Tip Of Big Toe Hurts When Touched PlZ HELP!!!!!!?

PlZ HELP!!!!!!? - tip of big toe hurts when touched

Ok, I went to Florida for 2 weeks and one day I went into the pool with my grandfather adopted GOLF CART (living in a park SEINOR) and we drove along the road to JUMED OFF, but fell as I then fell on the moving train and Draeger IT BACK TO ME imprinted over 20 feet and he gave me a huge flat, but the BIG CUT (5 cm long and 2 cm high) provides Likea ANYWAY I GOT KINDA BIG OVAL in a pool for cleaning. .. OK, it was the 8th Today, 11, and it hurts SOOOOOOO much it hurts Quito GO fingers and move your hips and feet hurt doing and also for light touch real contact, but it also harms WEN I DONT TOUCH THE CUT only the area along It Hurts IT REAL in hot water but not hot and cold dosent SEE HOW IT IS BUT ONE Bruse fealle tens times worse THEN IT Bruse always itching and pain I DO PLZ HELP The cup is in my right hip, and almost Goes My BUTT

4 comments:

bluebird said...

Vaseline hold 2-3 times a day, wet and ice pack for 10-15 minutes per hour and Tylenol, as shown in the table. If spreading redness, increasing pain, fever, or discharge that smells or looks like pus go to the doctor

♪audrey♪ said...

omg. Caps read so boring. Why did not it? I suggest you go to the emergency room. or at least one doctor. which might be infected.

мϊss löѵеly said...

The obvious answer: DOCTOR!

мϊss löѵеly said...

The obvious answer: DOCTOR!

Post a Comment