Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nice Boxes To Put The Movie Cards Christmas Gifts For Fifty-year-old Husband.. Help!?

Christmas gifts for fifty-year-old husband.. help!? - nice boxes to put the movie cards

Well do not try to good things, but I'll try. So far, I bought a box of popcorn and a plastic card with 2 movie rentals and planned to get their favorite popcorn. Today, I asked him by chance on a particular film and said: "I buy a movie." (Is it the same as the rent?)
A couple of days, I also got a blanket, "leftovers" dish type to put a coupon for a delicious lunch in it. That evening, I asked where my DD and I would recommend for lunch, and he said: "I am not a voucher for lunch." (Damn!)
The only things that have been mentioned other shirts and Cologne, then complained that he always knows what he's doing.
What should I do? I wish that this is good for him. I gave him a massage oil with a note "includes a free foot massage" as it has neuropathy. (He loves foot massages.)
Any advice would be appreciated. Man, too bad I can not give money! LOL! Thank you again

8 comments:

scotgirl... said...

Do what you planned to give - it was just a stick in the mud - he will love these things!

Kiker said...

Give him a gift.
Not like little elves of Santa Claus, but for something like a weekend, you two!
Structure weekend on things that they are addressed. So if you love nature ... With a view to a weekend in a cabin with ATV trails and horse riding. The point here is to take him to a place without distractions ... They both, so that the novel is there, but its something you want when you the opportunity to share with you, your interests ... It is a union matter. ..
I do not know your husband, so ... This can lead to Corney for him ...
but I think the idea.

miladybc said...

I have neuropathy, too, and a great thing to do is a deckchair that if you comply with your feet! If you have one, get a switch with heat and massage functions, and send other charitable or. This is a surprise!

Anonymous said...

It is exactly as old as me. (LOL).
Let me see now, what is the tool of power? manacure serve together. Each type of tool, dear men. He did not really want anything but you and your love. But I assume that women are like that. How about a new clock? Enter relations? What is a good choice of sofas for dinner? They said that in the current situation and take a foot lotion. Men's feet dry as they age, at least not to me. A bathing suit would be nice. I use "Wild Country" in Cologne, Avon sold. It feels good and masculine in Sametime. I'm sure it will not smell anything with.
Well, that's all I can think of for now.
God bless you both.

Moe-moe said...

Sports equipment such as balls or spikes
* Books that everyone likes (try the series by Stephanie Meyer, Twilight, I know everyone loved)
* A membership somewhere, or classes, such as tennis lessons
* Some new DVD is out, or old
* CDs (pref. gift store card music, because, although you how you want to pop-death metal)
* A Wii for money if you have enough
* A North Face jacket ... are really useful is, and if you're black does not really pretty, but pretty.
* An iPod
* An iTunes gift card
* You have said, no coupons, but what is with a Visa or American Express card, it can happen anywhere.

Jungle Jane said...

50 years old man, is not it? You need to give you a coupon for a different kind of massage put a bow naked in his car and give you what you really want! I am not stubborn, if you promise to do something good, I love XXX Rated is the best birthday present I gave him, and Smile Smile Smile:)

Bears Mom said...

If you like the foot massage, why not him a voucher for a spa for a massage?

Adelaide B said...

To give him a hug and tell her that I love her.
To say Merry Christmas and give a picture that you do everything for him.
I think it will not wait!

Post a Comment