Saturday, January 9, 2010

Athlete Diet Nutrition Nutrition For Female Teenage Athlete?

Nutrition for Female Teenage Athlete? - athlete diet nutrition

I am a woman of 16 years with a weight of 124-130. 5 '3 "- 5'4" and take in both figure skating and soccer. Normally I try to skate and at least 10 hours per week. I started to play football on 4 days a week in March. I am always very low energy Physics and pains in joints and muscles. I have seen doctors found blood and other tests, but nothing is "wrong" with me now at least. Fibromylgia was a possibility, and I always hear someone talking about depression, but now I'm sure that's not it. I had 3 recent recommendations to change my diet. I'm a lunatic who tired in the rule to to what I eat, but what I want, so I'm in a vicious circle to concentrate.

My plan is typical:
Breakfast cereals (such as multi-grain Cheerios), with fruit (strawberries, blueberries, bananas) and sometimes with the caffeine in hot chocolate in an attempt to wake up. Sometimes I have a muffin instead of a piece of fruit.
(Continued)

0 comments:

Post a Comment