Monday, January 4, 2010

Vsp Vision Coverage VSP Vision Insurance?

VSP vision insurance? - vsp vision coverage

I work for Starbucks and recently qualified for the coverage of vision effect from 1 October. [But I paid for it since June!] I just make an appointment, and the first that can fit on me, is 28 October. I received a letter in the mail today saying he was not covered by me in this area, so my coverage 31st October ends. I fear that my eyes are covered testing, but my glasses, not because I'm going to receive and pay for my coverage. Or is it because before the 31 be ordered?

1 comments:

susie50 said...

I think you pay for your glasses when you are good at anything if they can for the day of his exam.You to https: / / www.vsp.com/. Contact for more information and double checking. You can also use the eye doctor and see if the payment is required upon ordering. Chance, you can sign up before their court date.

Post a Comment