Saturday, January 2, 2010

Dyscalculia Test What Do You Know About Dyscalculia?

What do you know about dyscalculia? - dyscalculia test

I think it may have dyscalculia, but all sides say the same thing. if someone dyscalculia, you can see if it looks like that? I'm fifteen and tenth grade, and I struggled with: basic arithmetic, especially multiplication and division, not enough time to have been completed to test, mental arithmetic, which are usually 1-3 five questions correctly [four-digit numbers by three digits multiplied], I just changed my left and right, or remember things like the side of the fork / knife always happens when I use the table, I'm very involved in music, but I can not be kept constant, and I can not to read an analog clock or reading a map. I am very good at English, but.
Thank you for your help.

1 comments:

Mr SmoothHead said...

I know nothing.

Post a Comment